Event season is in full swing which means lots of extra hard work for those brave Host and Hostesses out there. It's especially important to show just how thankful you are with a little gift upon arrival. We are sharing our top 10 shop picks for the perfect hostess gift (these always pair well with a bottle of wine).
1. June & December Eucalyptus Tea Towel: You can never have enough kitchen towels so why not make them beautiful and functional? These look lovely on display and wash up wonderfully. They get better with every use! We have multiple styles available in the shop.
2. A Mother's Nature Lavender Linen Spray: We are huge fans of this local babes all-natural products! One of our current obsessions is the Lavender Linen Spray. This spray is great for eliminating odor, freshening up towels and blankets, and our personal favorite use is spritzing a little on our pillow before bed to aid in a restful sleep. A calming addition to a crazy day!
3. Rifle Paper Company Recipe Cards: Is your host a happy cook? Boost their mood with this pretty recipe card set. Other styles available in the shop and some even have matching recipe tins.
4. Hilltop Soap: These all-natural soaps are a great little thank you to a fun-filled day spent with family and friends! Pair them with a tea towel and you've got something special.
5. Cast Iron Spoon Rest with Wooden Spoon: We love anything with a little sass and this cute spoon rest comes in three styles; "Give it a rest", "Just a little stir crazy", and "Life is short...lick the spoon". Which one suits your host best?
6. Chavez for Charity Beaded Bracelet: We love these bracelets not only because they are pretty and stack nicely with a variety of other styles but also because about 20% of the proceeds go towards different charity organizations. We love these little gifts for their double duty.
7. Michigan Silhouette Tea Towel with Michigan Cookie Cutter: The Holiday season promotes baking like no other time of the year. Excuses don't fly when it comes to shying away from the sweet stuff. Make yummy cookies with this Michigan cookie cutter and clean up your mess with the cute tea towel. It's as simple as that.
8. Snuggle Up Buffalo Check Travel Mug: Coffee to-go in a cute container. Need we say more?
9. Hand Carved Wood Bottle Coaster: In case you didn't know, we like wine...and we drink it often. This pineapple embossed wooden coaster is made to gather the condensation from your cold wines. It's also a great serving dish for small items like nut mix, crackers, or those Michigan shaped cookies we previously mentioned.
10. Michigan Mug: This brown stoneware mug is always on our favorites list! It can hold a lot of coffee (a must for us), is microwavable and dishwasher safe, has the upper peninsula on one side and the lower on the other, AND comes in two colors; mint green and cobalt blue. What more could you ask for?
Aside from all the gift giving, this time of year is about belly laughing and great conversation with the ones closest to you. We are doing our best to take advantage of these opportunities as often as possible. We hope you do the same! We hope this little gift guide helped! Do you have other great Hostess gift suggestions? We are all ears! Comment below and let us know.
Team Bailey & James